In Middle and High School, students are ready to connect their individual experiences with broader environmental concerns and opportunities to engage in service learning. Green Map projects provide a meaningful way
- to learn about Baltimore’s Sustainability policies and Climate Change mandates
- to reflect upon how the built environment and human behavior impact Quality of Life issues in neighborhoods and our city
- to explore advances in green technology and its applications in urban settings
- to communicate ideas, advocate for change, and devise solutions for local problems
- to imagine a greener and healthier future
Our Design a Livable City and Green Map® Your Community projects can be customized to address these objectives, drawing from existing examples in the city and around the world. Contact us!